Feng Shui 101: Finding Your Feng Shui Wealth Corner at Home
In this simple article, I ‘ll teach you how to find your Feng Shui Wealth Corner at home, which forms the cornerstone knowledge for every Feng Shui beginners.
Whatever you learn, the most important question is, ” how can I apply immediately to make improvements in my daily lives?”
Feng Shui is THAT kind of knowlege that is highly practical, applicable and interwine complexly in how we interact with the energies around us!
Our Environment Changes Our Perspectives.
10 Items That DO NOT Belong To The Wealth Corner
- Trash cans and rubbish bins (especially an open one)
- Aggressive, sad or lonely images or objects
- Clutter, dark and damp corners, unattended area that is collecting dust and black mould.
- Drains, toilets, or washing machines
- Unpaid bills
- Broken items
- Large and heavy pieces of furniture or equipment
- Laundry basket with dirty clothes or shoe cabinets that are not clean
- Paper shredder or violent objects
- Magazines or brochures that promotes excessive consumerism, use of credit cards or borrowing money to buy things you don’t even need
Ask yourself – Do you really want these to affect your money energy flow?
3 Strategies to Enrich your Abundance Flow
Strategy #1: Present Money Symbols In Your Wealth Corner
Items like Citrate gemstones, piggy banks, a safe, a jewellery box, wealth and success books, gold coins, a Japanese Beckoning Cat are great items to have in your wealth corner. Use what visually reminds you of abundance the best!
Strategy #2: Feng Shui Elements and Movements
The wealth corner is of Wood element, so
🌳Wood Element: Green, water-based plants with big leaves (NOT Cactus!!!), Spring (as words or image), wooden displays
💦Water Element: Blue, Black, Grey, objects and pictures containing PEACEFUL flowing water and flowing INWARD and UPWARD (Avoid tsunami type of forceful energy
🚴Movements – Your wealth corner welcomes consistent small movements. Examples are like: Living plants, decoration with flowing water like an electric water fountain, a spinner made with wood, playing Monopoly
Good Lighting – Always keep this corner bright and welcoming.
Strategy #3: Set A Money Intention Statement of What You Want
Your home is the precious space that embraces who you truly are, therefore it should reflect your personal values,
Put your Vision Board and money goals here to serve as a visual reminder that the magic is happening and on their way to you!